Manpower have teamed up with a leading brand in heavy duty truck manufacturing, and are searching for mechanically minded assemblers to join their ranks in assembling high quality trucks.
The position will be based out in the Wacol area, will be on an ongoing basis.
There is day and afternoon shift available - Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for this position is $32 per hour.
- Assembling truck parts including but not limited to suspension, brakes, and other brand new parts.
- Use of relevant power tools
- General Fabrication
- General production/assembly work
To be successful, you must have:
- Prior experience working in a mechanical assembly setting - truck assembly experience is desirable.
- Prior experience using power tools associated with mechanical assembly
- Comfortable and available to commit to ongoing work
- Excellent reliability and punctuality
If this sounds like you, please apply! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.