Manpower is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a Aurion Administrator for an initial 12 months contract or on permanent basis. Multiple positions are available
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline security clearance are eligible to apply
What to Expect:
- Manage the development of end to end functional configuration and administration of Aurion system;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcome for the organisation while maintaining the highest quality of work
- Present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly language across all levels of stakeholder management
- Managing system upgrades and liaising with Aurion and other stakeholders
- High level of experience of the Aurion system (i.e. Payroll, HR or Aurion administration) with 2+ years of experience in the Aurion system and an interest in pursuing an Aurion Administration role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or relevant discipline;
- Experience in delivering operational payroll functions;
- Experience delivering system related enhancements to support business improvement initiatives; and
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relevant Commonwealth legislation, related guidelines and policies particularly as they apply to payroll, HR data and HR reporting systems.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856