Our client started off with humble beginnings and have grown substantially over the last few years. They currently have projects all over Adelaide.
They believe in the attributes and behaviours of 'One Team'. They operate above the line, that is, they are accountable, responsible and take ownership of their actions. This drive begins from the minute a project is brought to the table, until long after when the result becomes legacy. Their team has the desire to take on the world, and to do this each of us plays a part to achieve extraordinary results.
They enjoy celebrating their success and believe it is important that they do so. Over the years their team has worked to create a reputation of quality, innovation, and respect within the construction industry. Their team, and their projects are a testament to the hard work and commitment over this time.
Their goal is to inspire people more than to manage them. To trust their people and teams to do what they think is best, giving them lots of freedom to make the best decisions for the company at that time.
Through innovation, quality, client satisfaction and sustainability, they strive to be a leader and they believe their people are at the heart and soul of us achieving that!
If you want to be a part of this journey, then this role could be for you!
Your main duties will include:
- Cost Controlling
- Internal Budgeting
- Forecasting and Reporting
- Subtrade packages and tenders
- Assess progress claims and variations
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the Project team on challenges and opportunities
- 3+ years' experience, working on high value commercial projects
- Experience working on Commercial Projects
- Relevant diploma/degree
- Experience successfully managing costs through project life cycle
- Good Commercial Acumen
- Most Importantly - Ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively with team members and trade partners
- Health Insurance
- Career and personal development highly encouraged and supported
- Work with a supportive and high performing team
- Good work/life balance
- Positive company culture
- Exciting projects both currently and in the future
- Competitive salary + laptop + phone
- Equal Opportunities Employer & Diversity Works Member
Don't delay - reach out to Bobbie-Jo @ Manpower today