We are looking for a Data Modeller to design, implement, and support the data models. Working with multiple stakeholders across you will be -
- Designing, implementing, and supporting the data models
- Provide advice and input into other technical project team members in designing, developing, and implementing data pipelines related to the data models and the end-to-end use cases
- Develop, test and support future-ready data solutions for customers across industry verticals
- Develop, test and support end-to-end batch and near real-time data flows/pipelines
- Demonstrate understanding in data architectures, modern data platforms, big data, ML/AI, analytics, cloud platforms, data governance and information management and associated technologies
You orient around doing what's meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You're excited about being part of data transformation. You are an exceptional communicator, works well with a team, executes to plan, and has a natural problem solving mindset to create solutions that suit the needs of the business
- 10+ years of total work experience in IT Consulting or other technology business units across the industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on design, development, testing and support experience with data models in traditional data platforms as well as Big Data/Data Lake services in cloud and on-premise environments
- Must have hands-on experience with Dimensional Modelling, Entity-Relationship Models using Relational Technique, Star and Snowflake Schemas, Data Vault modelling technique etc.
- Must understand Data Mesh Architecture and its Domain Data Product concept as well as Data as an Asset concept
- Experience in applying industry best practices, design patterns and first-of-a-kind technical solutions as developer or administrator on data and non-data specific platforms and applications
- Experience in implementing near real-time data flows/pipelines and distributed streaming applications
- Experience in implementing traditional ETL, data warehousing and BI solutions
- Hands-on development experience and working skill level in Python, Scalar, SQL, shell scripting and other programming/scripting languages
- Experience with Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP and other modern data platforms
- Solid understanding of containerisation, virtualisation, infrastructure and networking
- Experience in software development methodologies and project delivery frameworks such as Agile Sprints, Kanban, Waterfall etc.
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856