This state Government Department is in the look for an experienced Net Developer to make part of their team. the succesfull candidate be able to demonstrate:
* Strong experience in C# and .Net Core
* Experience leading solutions using the Azure Data Components (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse and Azure Databricks)
* Experience in Continuous Integration strategies and software, particularly Azure DevOps, in the context of working within an agile software application development team.
* Experience with source control tools (e.g. Git, GitHub) is required.
* Data Modelling skills and competent communication/presentation skills
* Experience uplifting SSIS packages to native Azure Data Components (Azure Data Factory)
* Experience in breaking down and migrating complex SQL Server Stored Procedures to native Azure Data Component
* Experience migrating on-prem SQL Server to native Azure SQL
* Proven experience in REDTful API application architecture, Azure API Management, client authentication, documentation and testing
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856