We are actively engaged with our Federal Government client who are looking for EL1 level Senior Project Manager to commence a contract until 30th June 2022
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
- Leading the planning and implementation of one or more policy lead projects
- Work with project delivery teams and assurance groups to create a detailed project plans to track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of projects
- Align to the organisation's service delivery processes, working in both waterfall and agile methodologies with focus on efficient delivery.
- Monitor resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the identification of risks and issues and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and actions
- Support the team to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Experience leading whole of government coordination projects
- Organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing tasks.
- Experience in the health sector or working in government will be highly regarded
- Experience delivering strategy and policy led projects will be highly regarded
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856