An exciting opportunity to join a global cloud-based customer relationship management platform has recently made itself available. Our client provides customer service, marketing automation, analytic, and application development focused enterprise applications.
This 12-month contract is the perfect opportunity for an experienced program lead to step into the world of global CRM technology. You will be responsible for managing the development needs of a group of manages. Reporting directly to the Senior manager of the People Leadership Development team and form an intrinsic part of the global talent experience function.
- Manage the implementation of the vision, strategy, plan, and learning design for a defined Leadership Transition(s) and related audience
- Manage the program and integrate critical milestones and time-lines to effectively deliver across all development interventions for the assigned Transition Learning Journey,
- Facilitates training and development sessions, interactive meetings, and a variety of solutions via multiple modalitys' to diverse audiences
- Drive learning experience-related communication with participants and stakeholders
- Manage budgets and operating expenses
- Designs and facilitates training and development sessions, interactive meetings, and a variety of solutions via multiple modalitys' to diverse audiences.
- Develop specific evaluation and assessment tools to measure impact
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships (i.e., Faculty, Coaches, etc.).
- Own and manage external vendor relationships for the Transition Learning Journey
- Develop own design, delivery, and stakeholder management skills
- Contribute to the facilitation and coaching of leaders and development of teams.
- Constantly raises the bar to innovate, simplify and maximise the effectiveness of new and existing people leadership development programs
- Full cycle learning and development experience
- Excellent communication and influencing/ relationship Management skills
- Great facilitation and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of Self-directed learning platforms and social learning platforms.
- Ability to work with local and virtual teams across time zones.
- Certification and experience with relevant tools/instruments for individual and group development
- Experience working within a Sales focused product/tech set-up
- Proficiency G-Suite