Role: Sales Enablement Specialist (Customer Experience- CX)
Duration: 12 months contract
- Ensure that the overall programs are successfully delivered.
- Present the materials related to the CX Services Offers.
- Manage program related communications within and outside of the program. Proactively identify and communicate impacts to internal and external stakeholders. Freely provide information regarding program progress and scope.
- Identifies and socialises program success metrics. Ensures project success metrics are aligned and rolled up to the program.
- Identifies and establishes partnerships with stakeholders to build support, secure sponsorship, and ensure program outcomes alignment. Manage the relationship between the program and the program's executive sponsor(s). Manage expectations, drive alignment, and raise issues as they arise.
- Create processes, resources, structures to gain productivity and improve the overall program.
- Identifies impacts of the program, builds awareness and support for change within the organization.
- Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
- Have prior experience in a Services Sales organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams
- Organized, analytical and data-oriented with great attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Assessment and analytical skills
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856