We're actively engaged with a large Federal Government client in Canberra, who are looking for an Executive Support Officer/Administrator to commence a 6 month contract with them.
Australian citizens with a minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply.
What to expect:
- Provide administrative support to Assistant Secretary (SES Band 1), including: diary management, control and coordination of correspondence and other documentation (both electronic and paper based), efficient use of office systems and conduct of minor research.
- Manage of Executive appointments and priorities ensuring co-ordination of daily activities, arranging meetings and briefing materials, workflow, travel and calls.
- Manage the inbox including identifying items for action, developing a prioritisation process and filing emails as required.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, reports and documents in a concise manner with high attention to detail.
- Support the Executives travel, including arranging domestic travel and accommodation including all supporting information.
- Manage correspondence - including monitoring and tracking incoming and outgoing.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and ensure the effective delivery of information and service.
- Experience in a similar Executive Assistant role or Administrative support in Government organisation.
- Have experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Be able to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively independently and as part of the team
- Timely completion and delivery of work packages / tasks
Please note, due to the volume of applicants to this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, you may also be considered for other similar opportunities as the arise.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856