This well-known international company is a global fuel products supplier. With more than 50 years experience in Australia, they proudly operate an extensive network at all levels of fuel supply across Australia. Today they employ thousands across Australia in retail, logistical, and technical roles. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and change, and as such have an immediate need for a skilled Financial Analyst to join their team at Hamilton on a 6-month fixed term contract.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Financial Analyst. You will be experienced in interpreting financial statements and sales channel business drivers. You will help this company through a period of transition as they implement new internal Management Operating Systems. As the Financial Analyst you will be a part of the business performance team and work closely with domestic and international team members, as well as the domestic finance team. You will be a resilient problem solver with a go-getter attitude. Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Assisting with preparation of Country Operational/Financial insights and forecasts
- Working to standardise reports/dashboards used in month end reports for internal stakeholders
- Implementing and maintain data integrity of applicable Business Process Management systems
- Assisting with business forecasting, market share reporting and other business reporting activities
- Delivering reports to global teams
- Reviewing P/L and analysing current business processes for analysis
- Ensuring all regularly monthly rreports and duties remain on time during the MOS implementation
- Liaising with the IT team to confirm systems are operating correctly and report any issues with data integration
- Ad hoc business analysis tasks
As the experienced Financial Analyst you will have strong understanding of financial statements and sales channel business drivers. You will be able to handle large volume of data and work under rigorous deadlines. As the Financial analyst you will be analytical, and have strong research and problem solving skills. You will have the ability to collaborate cross functionally with different teams.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in SAP
- Experience with spreadsheets, financial models and digital dashboards in data analysis and business performance reporting
- Experience in a similar role as a financial or business analyst
- Strong communication and analysis skills
- Advanced problem solving sills
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Resilient and eager attitude
- Experience with Navision preferred
- Experience with corporate group reporting and downstream energy business is desirable
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to work for a leading global player in the fuel industry as they undergo an exciting period of transition. Have the opportunity to grow and develop your financial analysis career as part of an experienced and collaborative team.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856