Firewall Engineer - Remote working within Australia - Contract Role
Our leading technology service provider client is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the Managed Firewall scope of services and technology.
The position will require implementing and supporting firewall policies, troubleshooting flows and connectivity, supporting firewall configurations and services and maintaining firewall lifecycle management activities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Deploy bare metal and virtual-based firewalls in a Cloud setting
- Create and support complex firewall policies
- Enable and manage firewall services, such as VPNs and Network IPS
- Maintain network operating system
- Engage in and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
- Perform troubleshooting: flows, performance, availability
- CISSP and at least one network firewall certification preferred
- 5+ years' experience managing firewalls and firewall configurations
- Subject Matter Expert with Palo Alto required. Familiarity with Cisco beneficial
- Extensive experience supporting and operating IDS and IPS services
- Experience integrating firewalls with SIEM services, such as Splunk
- 3+ years as a Network Architect desired
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856