Manpower have teamed up with a leading brand in heavy duty truck manufacturing, and are searching for mechanically minded Forklift operators.
This position will be based in Wacol area.
What we are looking for:
- Forklift operators and Order pickers
- Experience in similar roles
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Operating Forklift
- Some manual work
- General warehouse duties
What you'll need to succeed:
- A current LF forklift licence
- Manual handling & WHS awareness
- Ability to work afternoon shift Monday to Friday
- Great level of reliability and commitment to work
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment Medical and Physical Assessment
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
If you think you are suitable for this job, please apply.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856