Our client is looking for an APS4 HR Officer for a 12-month contract to support the People and Capability Team in the delivery and maintenance of high-quality position management and people data information in a complex organisational structure.
To be successful for you role, you will be an Australian Citizen, with a Police clearance, and ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance to the level of Baseline
The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Manage Agency records, including the accurate actioning and processing of establishment and position variation requests; onboarding and exiting of personnel in SAP; and maintenance of a number of registers in accordance with work area policy and procedures.
- Work autonomously under the general supervision of the Senior Advisor Establishment & Reporting, showing initiative and taking accountability for accurate completion of allocated tasks and organisation of workflow in accordance with stated objectives, seeking guidance when required;
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent advice on moderately complex matters in the area of establishment management, escalating more complex matters appropriately and being aware of and responsive to the impact of emerging issues on activities;
- Contribute to HR projects and audits by drawing on information from multiple sources and analysing the data to draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Ensure workforce data is validated and HR reports are generated accurately and in a timely manner to enable the P&C Team to provide meaningful input into the Agency's strategic planning activities;
- Identify and implement ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Establishment-related processes and learning opportunities e.g. through developing and maintaining work area instructions related to areas of responsibility and providing relevant training to branch support staff to ensure accurate and timely completion of establishment documentation.
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to details with a track record of delivery
- Previous experience in position management and/or SAP is beneficial
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856