- Initial 3 month casual contract
- Brisbane CBD location
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a talented HR Generalist to support the wider HR team. As the HR Officer, you will be the primary point of contact for all HR matters and provide guidance to senior leaders.
This is an A06/7 Level role, and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Coach senior leaders around HR change, process and systems
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organisational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organisation's employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- You have previous experience within the Government sector.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills and incredible work ethic
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856