This reputable and continually growing market leader is highly regarded in their industry. They are one of the largest in that sector and are known for utilising best practice processes and innovations to support continuous improvement, quality of service and success for the businesses they support. Everyone at the organisation is empowered to do any little thing necessary to make it easy for customers, and are all fiercely committed to driving the businesses purpose.
They are currently seeking to appoint a talented Human Resource Manager to help continue the rapid growth and scale of the organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Human Resource Manager will lead a team of HR/IR specialists in the provision expert phone advice and consultancy services to organisation members while mentoring and developing team capabilities.
The Human Resource Manager will manage contracts held with external stakeholders to ensure contract deliverables are met and relationships are continued.
The Human Resource Manager is expected to identify growth opportunities that can increase member services, retention and revenue.
You will lead a small team in an exceptionally busy role with a wide variety of tasks. These may include but not be limited to:-
- Provide sound business focused Industrial Relations and people management advice to members and clients
- Provide consultancy services to members
- Develop and implement departmental strategic plans
- Defend claims for unfair dismissal and adverse action claims in Fair Work Australia and in State Industrial Relations Commissions for members
- Contribute to overarching organisational strategy
- Manage team and departmental performance
- Manage all aspects of the Workers Compensation Help Line contract with the Office of Industrial Relations
- Complies reports to CEO and Board of Directors, external contract holders.
- Ensures financial tracking of revenue and team expenditure
- Conducts team performance reviews
- Ensures team compliance with administration activities and record keeping
- Develops budget forecasts
- Collaborates with General Managers in aligning products and services to improve member services and organisational growth.
- Collaborates with General Managers to create new opportunities for products and services
- Manages relationships with contract holders to ensure continued contract service delivery and revenue
- Identification of new market segments for potential growth
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree qualifications in Human Resources or a related field.
- Experience in Senior HR positions.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the delivery of the full range of human resources functions at a strategic and operational level.
- Has in depth knowledge of the Fair Work Act 1999 and National Employment Standards.
- Has in depth knowledge of Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Excellent interpretation skills concerning all Industrial Relations legislations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in managing government grant projects and delivering outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of departmental strategies.
- Experience in managing a budget.
- Exposure to CRMS, Salesforce desirable, and using data to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Experience advocating in front of Tribunals and Commissions.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic Remuneration Package
- Excellent Company Benefits and an Exceptional Employee Recognition Program
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856