Our client, located in the picturesque Central Coast region require a Mechanical Engineer for an immediate start.
What is in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Immediate Start
- Potential career advancement
- Excellent rate of pay
- Company with a wonderful culture
A mechanical Engineer who can design, arrange fabrication and commission a range of process improvement ideas already implemented on site. Some are to improve safety, some environment and some efficiency.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience in mechanical design and analysis.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and industry codes and standards.
To apply for this exciting role, please apply now
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856