Our client is a leader in the printing industry who provides a full range of label printing services using state of the art equipment.
We are currently looking for a Printing Machinist to join the team.
The following skills and experience shall be required:
- Proven printing record after apprenticeship.
- Ability to work with people.
- Operation of letterpress or flexographic machines.
- Responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of printing equipment.
- Monitoring stock of ink and paper throughout the factory and report shortages.
- Initiating action to prevent product non-conformity and recommending solutions to Factory Manager to control further printing until condition is corrected.
- Conducting routine maintenance on equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Reporting any accidents or damage to machinery, cutting forms, etc.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856