This large organisation requires 4 x Innovative Principal Software Developer's (Microsoft.Net) to join the Applications Services Branch on an initial 6-month contract. As part of the team you will plan, manage and enhance innovative, integrated ICT systems, services and support to enable the orgnisation to achieve its vision and mission.
Your key accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Undertake programming tasks, including developing code
- Design and build systems and program specifications
- Provide technical support for system/ software release / go-live / warranty stages
- Identify and Implement solutions to user issues
- Implement and maintain schedules and systems documentation
- Implement patches and upgrades
- Maintain system security
- Monitor and Analyse IT performance
- Document and report test results
- Execute testing (SIT, UAT, Alpha / Beta testing phases etc.)
- Utilise business requirement and functional specification / technical designs to inform test strategy, test plans and test scripts.
- Develop and maintain customer relations with a wide range of stakeholders and provide expert advise and support to user of organisational IT systems.
To be successful in this role you will offer extensive experience as a senior technical developer who offers a consultant approach to problem solving and developing solutions whilst demonstrating the following:
- Expert level knowledge of .Net Core (2.0 and above)
- entity Framework EF Core
- Angular framework (2.0 and above)
- Proficient with unit tests using Jasmine and e2e test scripts with Selenium Protractor and Karma
- Strong Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies including Application Service, Azure SQL Server, Azure Search service etc.
- Enterprise experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment is highly desirable.
The is a great opportunity to join and value to this innovative team. You will be offered and initial 6-Month Contract with the possibility of further extensions. To be considered, simply click Apply today.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856