- Global listed business
- Excellent career pathway opportunities
- Flexible working hours
About the Company
My client, a leader in their field, has a newly created role for a Product Manager with at least 2-5 years experience in Product management.
About this role:
- Reporting to the Head of Product Management, this is a role which acts as a support to the International Product management team in the end-to-end development, iterations, feature enhancements of their products to achieve best in class and product growth. You will actively participate in discussions around product iterations on current and future products and be a representative for all voice of customer feedback with a clear vision of the product value proposition.
- Due to the global nature of this role and the location of the software development team, working hours will be outside of the norm with later starts and half days on Friday.
- Manage product research and prototype library, and assist with product improvements
- Work with various stakeholders including internal departments to ensure deadlines and launches are met
- Assist with product testing and compliance of all products while ensuring the product remains customer centric
- Assist with competitor analysis and act as a voice of the customer when validating feedback from groups
- Work with the project development team to develop product features, technical marketing and supporting manuals.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified in either Marketing, Business or Computer Science.
- 5 years of work experience with at least 2-3 years experience in product management is essential.
- A good understanding of the digital product development life cycle from end to end and experience in developing and presenting product information to audiences is required.
- Experience in a SaaS environment specifically in ed-tech or a similar environment will be advantageous.
- You will need to have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with overseas partners. Your ability to influence these partners using VOC around the commercial value of your ideas and product proposals.
- You will be comfortable acting as a conduit between our international business partners and the technology team in a fast-paced environment
On offer is a market related salary package, international travel to our global partner locations, a flexible work life balance arrangement and other attractive company benefits.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information, please email Oscar at . Phone No. 03 8554 2222 Closing Date: 20th September 2021
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.