- Develop programs and oversee their delivery to manage infection risk of COVID-19 for businesses in operating their activities.
- Develop policies and procedures and oversee the compliance of the businesses in performing according to the program specifications.
- Provide strategic leadership, and supervision to all staff within the Risk and Business Continuity team while managing staff performance through performance management and development processes.
- Build successful partnerships at the senior level with internal and external stakeholders to manage individual and broader COVID-19 infection risk issues.
- Escalate operational/logistical and staffing issues to the Director as required, including developing briefs of highly complex issues, providing options and making decisions.
- Ensure the whole Risk and Business Continuity team is trained in and practising occupational, health and safety measures, including mandatory infection prevention and control processes.
- Ensure all Risk and Business Continuity staff within the region are trained, have access to the appropriate processes and systems to perform their work and are kept informed about changes to the operating environment.
- Act compatibly with and consider the Charter of Human Rights.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856