Our global technology client is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join the team in Melbourne to assist with new projects coming up in the New Year.
This is a long term opportunity with a globally esteemed leading technology provider. We are looking for someone specifically with knowledge/experience in Hardware Development.
Flexible work is available.
- Required to coordinate multiple projects
- Responsible for coordinating project communications, including compiling project information for reviews, and promoting Governance compliance with the project management team
- Participating in business case justification specialising in information technology
- Subject matter expertise in the tools and processes used to address business issues and reporting needs
- 6 + years of related experience and relevant qualifications
- Has experience and understanding working with IT hardware and equipment within the retail industry
- Must have experience working with the full cycle of project management
- PM/ EPMO/ PMO Coordination experience
- Understanding of delivery, phases, cycles, budgets & forecasting, timelines, governance, project plans, monitoring and strategies
- Stakeholder management across IT projects
- Must be flexible
- Ability to hit the ground running
If this sounds like you, please apply. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to enquire.
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856