ABOUT THE COMPANY
Operating as a leading global banking and Financial group, they are continuing to innovate and are looking to bring in Senior Business Analyst (Banking) to join a fast paced agile environment and lead the project team.
- Support various critical strategic projects across the Banking business.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, followed by solution selection and design and then follow an agile delivery approach to build out the solution.
- Responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management.
- Experience in agile and waterfall project management, digital banking and digital customer engagement.
- Communicate and align with internal stakeholders towards achievement of the project goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with key partners/stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+years experience with business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Willingness to be agnostic across multiple projects across multiple business disciplines
- Experience with both waterfall, agile , design thinking and risk-compliance
- Strong experience within Banking domain and digital projects
- Strong desire to get involved in every aspect of project delivery
If you have above skills and experience, please reach out for more details.
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856