This large government department is based in Brisbane's CBD and is seeking a Senior.Net Technical Specialist to join the Information Technology Branch on a 6-Month Contract. You will provide services associated with all phases of the application development lifecycle, including migration and enhancements to numerous initiatives.
You will work as directed and as required on similar projects and functions as they are scheduled or emerge throughout the term of the engagement, performing to the highest quality standard and operating with a high level of integrity within this large professional support team with a focus on delivering client requirements and service excellence. You will be required to provide demonstrated experience in delivering Business Information Systems and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) over the Software Development Life Cycle, including their architecture, design, development and delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to demonstrate the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum five years demonstrated experience in Microsoft ASP.NET software design and development utilising:
- ASP .NET/MVC
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server 2016/2017 (optimisation, tuning, stored procedures, triggers)
- MS Reporting Services 2016
- MS .NET framework 18.104.22.168
- XML Web services
- Azure, AWS -Cloudfront, S3, Beanstalk
- Demonstrated experience working in large government organisations with dynamic ICT environment.
- A high level of communication skills as well as business acumen.
- Comprehensive knowledge of build process and testing methodology.
- Ability to adapt to and continue work previously developed by others.
To be considered for this role simply click 'Apply' and attach an up to date resume.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856