This well-known ASX-listed company is globally renowned for their high-quality infrastructure. As a large international organisation they have a high level of service and put their customers at the heart of everything they do. They aim to make the world a better place and centre the environment on each project.
They are looking for an immediately available Senior Payroll Officer to help them through busy period
A position for a Senior Payroll Officer on a contract basis is available As Senior Payroll Office4r you will be responsible for using Aurion to pay 400 staff across both fortnightly and monthly payruns, in Australia and overseas. As Senior Payroll Officer you will work closely with and report in to the Senior Payroll Partner. Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Using Aurion to execute fortnightly and monthly payruns of 400+ staff
- Process domestic and international staffs pay
- Full end-to-end payroll processing including onboarding, offboarding, leave entitlements and superannuation
- Work closely with the Senior Payroll Advisor to ensure the accurate processing of all payruns
- Provide accurate and timely processing of all payroll functions and enquiries
- Assist with payroll reporting, including tax and superannuation reports
- Ad hoc duties
As the successful Senior Payroll Office4r you will be passionate and experienced in payroll. You will have exceptional attention to detail and understand how to organise and prioritise your day. As Senior Payroll Officer you will be able to communicate well and professionally when dealing with peers and colleagues, as well as in reporting. You will have an analytical mind and be interested in developing the payroll process to its most effective. You will be committed to personal and professional development.
Skills & Experience
- Substantial payroll experience necessary
- Aurion experience required
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge
- High-level communication skills with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Project/implementation/analysis experience an advantage
- Experience with international payruns desirable
What's on Offer
- Work for an industry leader
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Have the chance to work on exciting HR and Payroll projects
- Attractive remuneration
- Beautiful new CBD offices
- Work for a prestigious organisation
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856