About the company
Founded in August 2005, our client is an independent pump company operating in Newcastle, NSW and Queensland.
Their services include design, supply, installation, and maintenance of various pumps and associated equipment. Working with a diverse range of suppliers and manufacturers they ensure flexibility and efficiency in meeting the unique needs of their clients in NSW and central Queensland. Consistently growing due to success, our clients have even further expansion plans in the future providing additional opportunities for career growth.
- Fully equipped company car
- Fuel card
- Laptop + Phone
- A pathway to further opportunities in Operations, Sales or Engineering
- An excellent team with a great culture
About the role
As a Service Manager you'll be a key leader in the business contributing towards the success of the workshop, your team's goals and your own career. Ensure that each job runs smoothly, has the right resources allocated to it, is completed within an appropriate time frame. Additionally, making sure the workshop is safe for all employees and well stocked with parts and tools.
- Providing strong leadership to our motivated service staff
- Supporting and assisting the sales team to increase new sales for service
- Scheduling service and emergency work in the workshop and on client sites
- Facilitating daily kick off meetings and monthly toolbox talks
- Providing timely and accurate advice and support to staff and customers on service, workshop and product related issues
- Ensuring that the workshop and service area is safe and organised
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for reporting duties
Key selection criteria
- A relevant Electro-Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Experience as a Service Manager or key leader in a workshop
- Demonstrable success is leading teams across various projects
- Experience with pumps would be highly regarded
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via SEEK or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856