Recent Graduates with previous experience in IT Sales welcome to apply!!
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for developing and growing sales through an active pipeline, using effective B2B selling solutions and relationship building.
The main objective of the role is to influence the target market to register for a free trial or book in a free demonstration of the latest software packages.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Building relationships with potential clients
- Business Development
- Communication via phone, email and face to face
- Data entry into Sales | CRM
- Business to Business Selling
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Arranging meetings with potential clients
- Follow up strategically with potential clients
What we are looking for ideal candidates:
- 3 years industry experience. Sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of recurring offer portfolio, & specifically Enterprise Agreements & Buying Programs and ability to translate technical capabilities to business offerings.
- Great at presentation software (aka ppt) and excel spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel 20% domestically.
- Coachable and hungry to learn
- Enterprising - you are creative and hardworking
- Organized - you are on top of everything
- A great teammate - we have a collaborative environment
- Positive - we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate - we all love what we do
- Goal oriented and able to work autonomously in ambiguous situations.
- Awareness of what and when to escalate to break down barriers, and drive decision-making.
- Excellent oral & written skills
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856