The Solution Architect reports to the Manager, Solution Architecture Office. The purpose of the role is to support multiple projects and solutions through the development of technology solutions that are aligned to the department's platforms and Enterprise Architecture roadmap.
The role requires a pragmatic solution architecture approach to option development and analysis, while maintaining a focus on business value and desired outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements.
- Seeks to fully address client needs through collaborative solution development and ensuring that proposed architectures are aligned to functional and non-functional requirements
- Conducts analysis of business requirements and maintains the ongoing balance between functional, service quality, security and systems management design requirements
- Reviews other architect and system designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Assumes responsibility for understanding client requirements and using architecture analysis methods to identify, evaluate and recommend appropriate solutions
- Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options and assesses and manages associated risks, cost, and time to deliver
- Identify areas for delivering greater benefits or realisation of synergies to the Department
- Review other supporting project and non-project documents and provide support to Project Control Boards and the Architecture Advisory Board
- Review solution options and requirements and determine requirements that are the highest priority for outcome success, while adopting agile, iterative, or MVP methodologies to Solution Architecture
- Inform the development of processes supporting projects, operational architecture and quality assurance
- Identify, communicate and, where appropriate, facilitate opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation, business process improvement and re-engineering
- Inform new organisational improvement opportunities within the Solution Architecture Office
- Identifies and assesses new and emerging hardware, software and communication technologies, products, methods and techniques
- Ability to think beyond the project brief to ensure best practice and solution-focused output to our business
- Inform Manager about agreed ICT architecture, participate in meetings to obtain work group perspective, share information, and discuss issues
- Provide advice and make recommendations about options, developing artefacts as required to support project governance, advisory boards and Management decision making
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Certificate in TOGAF 9.x or Business Analysis would be desirable
- Strong experience with SharePoint Online architecture and Application design on SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of intranet migration, PowerApps, Microsoft 365 Security Controls, Technologies and architecture
- Highly organised with strong planning and stakeholder engagement
- Conceptual and Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong eye for details and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm and in control under pressure
- Detail focussed with a specialist expertise for Information Technology
Juan Carlos Marino Londono
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856