Solution Architect Role - Long Term Contract Role
Our global IT client is looking to hire a highly experienced and technically astute Solution Designer/Architect who will collaborate closely with a premium Federal Government client to provide engineering design and contribute to architectural solutions that meet the stated business requirements. Primarily, you will engage and foster strong positive working relationships with the client stakeholders and Technical Teams to leverage Dstandard offerings and industry best practice.
Ideal Background -
- It is essential that you demonstrate solid knowledge of Government Security Standards including Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), Information Security Manual (ISM) and the Defence Security Manual (DSM).
- Australian Citizen and NV1 Clearance needed. Or baseline candidates willing to gain NV1 clearance.
- Minimum relevant experience of 8+ Years and minimum 24 months of experience in a similar role
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive proven experience in Virtualisation and Cloud technologies particularly Vmware and Azure
- Converged infrastructure systems (eg Hitachi HCI)
- UNIX / Linux, Windows Server, Desktop Technologies, Messaging, Backup, and Networking.
- Enterprise Storage technologies
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure or application development projects
- Strong technical project leadership capabilities and be able to deal with complex issues with customers and vendors.
- Experience working with Government at either State or Federal level in a similar role.
- Ability to interact with customers regarding business and technical information
- Demonstrates strong team building skills
- Understanding of Australian Government Security Standards.
Due to Federal Government client requirements, applicants must currently be Australian Citizens and be eligible to gain a Federal Government NV1 Security Clearance.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856