About the organisation
Our client is an established organisation within the health sector who provide services to hospitals and aged care facilities across Victoria. They have a reputable brand and a positive culture, and as a result of ongoing business success they are now seeking a WHS Manager to provide WHS advice across the western suburbs of Melbourne, western regional Victoria and regional NSW.
About the role
Reporting to the WHS Group Manager, this position is responsible for managing and improving the WHS systems and processes across the region with the aim of achieving a safe working environment for their people.
- Demonstrated health and safety experience preferably within the Health, Aged Care or Community Care sectors
- Extensive experience with manual handling within the health care industry
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders and inspire adherence to agreed priorities along the safety roadmap
- A broad range of HSE experience including; leading incident investigations, risk assessments and audits
- A strong knowledge WHS legislation and regulatory requirements
- Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has come from an allied health or medical profession
- Formal qualifications in WHS and/or health related field
- This position will require the successful applicant to travel between sites and therefore must have a current drivers licence.
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Formalised career progression and development opportunities.
For more information
Please apply online providing your resume in Word format. Alternatively, enquiries are welcome to Leighton Cantrill on 0439 516 164 or Brittany Nikolich on 03 7000 1213, quoting reference number ss159774.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1212
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856