About the company
One of the leading construction companies in Adelaide have successfully secured long term projects and require senior management including Project Managers to help succeed with their strong pipeline of work. There projects vary in size from 5 million to 15 Million ideally with five year's project management experience (ideally in multi-unit construction or Interiors) under your belt, you will have a proven track record of delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
You will be process-driven, well-organised, methodical, and analytical and can approach and deliver any project with confidence. Clear communication skills, the ability to build and maintain a great relationship with both clients and site teams as well as a sense of humour are a must.
What's in it for you
- Health Insurance
- Career and personal development
- Good work/life balance
- Positive company culture
- Exciting projects both currently and in the future
- Competitive Salary + Vehicle
About the role
Reporting to the Construction manager and liaising with internal and external stakeholders and subcontractors. You will display your leadership skills by overseeing large - medium scale projects from planning stage to completion. Showing strong interpersonal skills and forward planning to continue the company's high-quality delivery of commercial projects.
- Accountable for achieving overall Zero Harm
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Drive the construction programme through strong health and safety practices
- Skills & Experience
- 7+ years building experience post qualifications
- Licensed building practitioner (preferred)
- Negotiation and Conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to deliver profit to the business
- Efficient in Microsoft Suite
Exciting opportunity to join a great family-based values that have a solid pipeline of projects are awaiting the brave