Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based software company. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated customer relationship management platform.
This is a 6-month contract role with potential extension.
- Work with academic institutions, Authorised Training Providers (ATP) and government entities to design and embed CRM content into an academic program/curriculum
- Collaborate with internal teams when needed.
- Evaluating the WFD programs for opportunities to improve success; as well as, continuously monitoring risks and mitigating them as appropriate
- Direct project team members and providing them with guidance throughout the execution of the program, both technically and organisationally
- Manage and nurture internal stakeholder, partner, leader, and external relationships to secure and expand program success outcomes
- Provide regular reporting and internal communications to the greater ANZ team
- Minimum 6+ years' experience of enterprise software implementation / end-user training / change management / academic institutions curriculum design
- Experience in AUS Academic / Government sector
- Experience in comprehending and delivering ROI / Business Case
- Knowledge / Understanding of existing ASQA and AQF frameworks
- Bachelor's degree and or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Possess a good understanding of CRM foundational courses, learning pathways and certifications
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856