We are currently seeking two motivated individuals to join our team as Industrial Factory Hands. This role involves working in the assembly of electronic RFID readers and plastic fabricated structures. Previous experience with hand and power tools is ideal, and candidates should possess a good level of physical fitness and strength for material handling.
Primary Activities - Accountabilities
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Factory hand duties in electronic RFID reader and plastic fabricated structures assembly.
- Handling plastic sheet materials and assisting CNC machine operators in loading and unloading machines.
- Assembling machined pieces into structures for testing.
- Selecting components from pick lists and interpreting work instructions for assembly.
- Utilising hand tools, basic power tools, and workshop equipment.
- Using PC software to upgrade and configure electronic devices.
- Completing production reports and maintaining effective communication and record-keeping practices.
- Promptly reporting machine issues, malfunctions, or product quality concerns to the supervisor.
- Maintaining a high level of tidiness and organisation around production machines.
- Proactively ensuring site safety by promptly reporting hazards, risks, or incidents to EH&S Officers.
- Staying informed on company procedures, policies, and other information through shift toolbox meetings and policy training.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Attributes:
- Knowledge of products and processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Efficient time management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong computing skills.
- Trustworthy and responsible.
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role, we invite you to apply. Join our dynamic team by submitting your resume detailing your relevant experience.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856