About the Company
With over 70 years of industry leadership, our clients are a prominent developer and manufacturer of turbo gearboxes and other products in the renewable energy sector. They prioritise absolute reliability, leveraging 40 years of experience and mechanical expertise.
Their comprehensive services, spanning the entire life cycle, include spare parts, repairs, maintenance, technical support, and digital diagnostic solutions, shaping the future of energy production. Committed to a sustainable future, they offer cutting-edge gearbox intelligence technology, and the next generation (pun intended) of gearboxes in power generation and renewables.
About the role
As a Field Service Technician you'll be using your expertise with gearboxes and power generation technology to help in the maintenance, installation and commissioning of state of the art technology around Victoria. While working mostly within Victoria you may also be required to occasionally work interstate or internationally on upcoming projects where your skills will be essential.
- Company Ute (which you can take home)
- All tools provided
- Laptop and phone
- Upskilling on cutting edge technology
- Working within a constantly growing company
- Comprehensive training
- Fantastic team culture
- Carry out maintenance, installations and commissioning of gearboxes on client sites
- Working collaboratively and maintain positive relationships with clients while on site
- Inspection of drives using various methods i.e. videoscope, VA and thermography
- Writing job reports and filling out necessary paper work
- Appropriate Engineering/Trade certificate or degree
- The ability to read complex engineering drawings
- Good industry knowledge of mining, power generation, energy or renewables
- Be comfortable working at heights
- Able to work independently and in a team
- A valid drivers licence
How to apply:
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via SEEK or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856