Injury Management and Wellbeing Lead
- Opportunity to step into a Lead role, multiple states
- Health and Community Sector
- Flexible Working Arrangements
About the role:
Our client is a wonderful health and community organisation with an excellent variety of services supporting those in need in our community. They are based in Victoria and have a strong footprint across the Eastern Seaboard. They have a strong sense of community and values teamwork, collaboration, communication and exceptional customer service. Due to rapid growth in recent years, the company's HR team is developing and expanding, and they now require a Wellbeing & RTW Lead to join the team and make this role their own.
Reporting to the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager, you will be responsible for the development, roll out and maintenance of the HSW Injury Management system, including the company's Injury Management Policy, Procedure and guidance as well as ensuring compliance with national safety laws and accreditation requirements.
Other key aspects of this role will see you:
- Manage WorkCover claims and injuries effectively, professionally and in a timely manner in line with legislation and best practice principles
- Identify trends and proactively report to the Leadership team, investigation, and identification of root causes and implementation of preventive strategies
- Participate in regular process and system audits to ensure compliance with relevant state and nationwide legislative requirements
- Build relationships with the relevant third parties including insurers and EAP provider
To be successful in this role you will have ideally have:
- A minimum 4 years' experience in a claims management role
- Knowledge of a claims/injury management digital platform (Preferably Elumina)
- Experience working in a large and/or complex organisation
- An understanding of Return to Work (RTW) practices, processes and compliance across multiple states/territories and industries
- Highly regarded will be experience in wellbeing initiatives
- An appreciation and understanding of the not-for-profit sector
- Completion of Worksafe approved two (2) day Return to Work Coordinator course
Highly regarded Qualifications and/or Certifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources/WHS or related field
How to apply:
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With a culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.