This reputable and continually growing market leader is highly regarded in their industry. They are one of the largest in that sector and are known for utilising best practice processes and innovations to support continuous improvement, quality of service and success for the businesses they support. Everyone at the organisation is empowered to do any little thing necessary to make it easy for customers, and are all fiercely committed to driving the businesses purpose. They are currently seeking to appoint a talented Sales Manager to help continue the rapid growth and scale of the organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will lead a small team in an exceptionally busy role with a wide variety of tasks. These may include but not be limited to:-
- Sell memberships and other products over the phone and/or face to face in alignment with the applicable business and sales strategies.
- Design and implement effective sales strategies to increase membership numbers and revenue.
- Establish relationships with key personnel in member accounts to cross sell products and services.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales activity, results and future projections for the Commercial Director and General Manager of Commercial Operations or as reasonably requested.
- Monitor trends and opportunities for growth.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to execute marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders to drive sales across all products and services.
- Together with the Commercial Director and General Manager of Commercial Operations, formulate team and individual sales targets for the sales team in order to meet and exceed budgetary expectations.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Monitor ongoing performance of the sales team and make necessary adjustments to campaign or call strategies to deliver outcomes.
- Monitor ongoing performance of each sales team member coaching them to improve their overall effectiveness and sales conversion rate.
- Ensure sales activity and member information within Sales Force is maintained at the highest level.
- Take charge in data mining and collection procedures to generate statistical, performance, financial, business as usual and sales forecast reports.
- Optimise Sales Force usage, data quality and integrity across the sales department.
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by management.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in sales, business development or account management with proven success in exceeding sales targets and developing new sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience the development, implementation and review of sales strategies to maximise sales opportunities and revenue.
- Knowledge of CRM software (Sales Force) and Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Experience successfully managing a high-performance outbound sales team to deliver group sales outcomes.
- High degree of financial literacy in sales budgeting, sales reporting and incentive programs management.
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic Remuneration Package (OTE $110,000 + Super)
- Excellent Company Benefits and an Exceptional Employee Recognition Program
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856