Job/Project Description - tasks to be performed on a daily basis:
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Lead large, complex IT enabled projects; with planning and delivery based on robust business cases, including the delivery of large, multi-year reform initiatives;
- Effectively engaging with a program management office to manage risks and issue and lead Executive reporting;
- Support knowledge transfer to core team and staff to build internal capability;
- Establish and implement communications strategies and plans ensuring stakeholders are regularly informed of project developments, progress and issues;
- Establish and manage program procedures, governance and controls, including ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focus inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and whole of government, corporate, technical and specialist standards
- Manage significant and contentious issues, including negotiate and liaise with stakeholders with an understanding of Health Business context, priorities, drivers and desired outcomes;
- Facilitate the appointment of individuals to project teams and facilitate assurance across the program; and
- Ensure the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements and aligns to the outcomes for the program
Previous design experience on Mobile Applications in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms Experience in data modelling, data mapping documentation and/or data migration Previous experience in Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote. Experience in using Octane for agile user story development and Defect Management in ALM Proficiency in using Visio for process modelling and adept skills in PowerPoint for creating high quality business presentations.Prior experience in defining and creating high quality documentation for B2B or B2G interfaces. Exposure to UX design tools like Adobe XD or similar. Exposure to Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent Exposure to Azure DevOps for requirements management.
Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience. Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile,or Scrum will be highly regarded. SAFe5 certification would be an advantage.
- Prince 2 or Agile Certified practitioner
- ITIL Certified practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes Certified Practitioner
- SAFe5 certification would be an advantage
Location - Canberra/Sydney/Brisbane
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856