Role - Junior Network Engineer
Location - Sydney
Long term Contract Role
You will join a team of Network Engineers that are responsible for the delivery of high quality and secured Network design & connectivity activities across the business. You will ensure the effective and efficient operation and maintenance of the organisation's servers, firewalls and network IT infrastructure. You will assist to configure firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security.
- Experience as a Network Engineer within a large enterprise environment
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching
- FortiGate Firewall
- Someone who has background with VMware, Virtualization, NSX
- Must have experience with bgp/eigrp routing protocols, contact centre, - internet services (DNS/DHCP)
- Certification - CCNA and CCNP
- Must have experience managing large scale global projects & programs
- Solid stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856