About the company:
Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based CRM companies and has proudly won the 'Best Places to Work' award multiple times in a row. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated CRM platform.
The client is seeking a highly motivated and energetic professional with a passion for onboarding & enablement to join their APAC Delivery team.
- Communicate effectively with the users
- Managing a queue with 50+ tickets at a time and updating them consistently
- Provision and dispatch devices for internal users that are having hardware issues
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support via all communication channels
- Provisioning of devices for new hires and existing employees
- Follow standard procedures to keep data quality
- Manage device inventory inclusive of device forecasting, auditing, recycling of used devices, and disposal preparation
- Provide training to users on the proper usage and configuration of their mobile devices with a positive attitude and empathy
- Work with the IT Helpdesk team, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, Security, and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and optimise processes
- Troubleshooting: Mobile devices inclusive of hardware, services, and internal applications
- Documentation: case status and provides updates to management and end-users. Process documentation
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices, and customer service guidelines
- Drive project deliverables for the team
- Assist IT Asset Management in forecasting demand for services and devices
- Assist with any other tasks that will keep mobile operations running smoothly
- 1-2 years experience in a related role, preferably provisioning while supporting a large organisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software, and general technology trends
- Must be a go-getter who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in the support and function of iOS and Android devices
- Knowledge in the area of mobile services and optimisation of plans
- Knowledge in telephony
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856