Senior Business Analyst - Investment
Contract - Long term contract
Global Banking Client
Sydney CBDTop rates on offer
We have a number of roles within our global banking client and are seeking experienced Senior BA's to support critical strategic projects across Retail, Wealth and Personal banking business.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in requirement gathering, design, change management and implementation management. Ensuring appropriate documentation is completed and signed off at each stage of the project. Experience in agile and waterfall project management, digital banking and digital customer engagement - human centered design.
This team is responsible for the management and delivery of strategic and regulatory initiatives across the business. This role is responsible for the groundwork that makes up project delivery and will be guided by project managers or delivery leads.
Experience - Agile, Digital, Financial Services, AML, KYC, Financial Crime
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Employs an improvement mindset to identify and define issues or problems that are less obvious; participates actively and constructively in brainstorming meetings where problems are discussed and/or resolved
- Ensure procedural manuals (PIM) and other appropriate documentation is in place for all initiatives
- As-Is and To-Be process mapping of current and future states in data reporting
- Demonstrating an understanding of AML regulatory requirements and internal processes for controlling AML risk through completion of training; and Requesting additional AML training that they deem necessary or appropriate to perform their jobs through their entity manager
- Solid experience of operating as a functional / business digital Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of / exposure to investment products from a financial services environment
- Proven experience in financial and business analysis within investment banking
- A strong analytical thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Must have worked with 3rd party/ vendors. Enthusiastic to network, build relationships and manage stakeholders at all levels
- A team-player who loves and understands web/mobile/API technology.
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Experience with both waterfall, agile and design thinking
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. Any questions get in touch.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856