We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for a Senior Program Officer to commence a 12 months contract with further 12 months extension
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
This position is responsible for maintaining a highly functioning and effective Contact Centre through the provision and ongoing maintenance of knowledge management articles and other support materials, and providing operational oversight and governance of contact centre consumer support operations through quality assurance activities.
- Produce and maintain high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for staff across varying teams.
- Work effectively across the Agency and with external stakeholders (including design teams, service support teams, trainers, and subject matter experts) to develop and support knowledge management materials to support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Follow established writing guidelines, ensure continual review and improvement of materials based on knowledge base best practices
- Perform regular, ongoing quality assurance activities of Contact Centre operations to ensure a high standard of service is being provided, in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Experience working within a complex business service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining knowledge management content within a contemporary knowledge management tool.
- Demonstrated high level written skills, including content/technical writing skills and good attention to detail.
- Understand the knowledge management lifecycle and demonstrated experience in article content management within a formal knowledgebase tool.
- A good understanding of or experience in Customer Service Design or User Experience methods, and adaptation of these principles to produce high quality knowledge management materials to support contact centre interactions.