One of our large clients is currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager (Customer & Platform) to join their team on a seven month contract role.
Duties of the role:
- Accountable for continuously developing service management framework and processes to drive service delivery excellence.
- Team management and operational leadership to ensure customer and partner agency issues are resolved within agreed service level targets.
- Accountable for operational vendor management including OLA & SLA frameworks, operational governance, managing vendor performance and resolving.
- Accountable for major incident management including ensuring timely detection and restoration of services impacted by major incidents.
- Responsible for ensuring service delivery execution is in line with existing ITSM processes, and work closely with ITSM process owner to evolve ITSM processes.
- Ensure service readiness for new services by championing service management standards and patterns and by actively contributing to architectural reviews and project requirements to ensure service readiness.
- Proactively manage risks on production platform using formal risk management and employ CSI techniques to improve service delivery and optimize associated costs.
- Identify future improvement and enhancements to processes and systems through gathering and analysis of existing information and preparation of briefs describing needs, opportunities, and potential solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise in areas of IT Service Management and associated tools, AWS cloud services, SaaS, and networking and maintain support technology landscape.
- Managing stakeholders and providing regular management reporting covering key elements of service delivery including SLA metrics and KPIs.
Key Selection Criteria
- First and foremost - A proactive and customer focussed mindset to drive service delivery excellence combined with extensive experience in IT Service delivery in a complex environment.
- A technical background with experience and understanding of agile SDLC and good overview of?SaaS and Cloud technologies,?monitoring and logging tools, DevSecOps?and?IT security.
- Leadership skills with an ability to lead teams and drive resolution to problems in a structured manner.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in vendor management with focus on ensuring service integration and management to deliver end to end service delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills focussing on keeping stakeholders satisfied by proactively managing comms. and by implementing and tracking key service metrics.
- Proven understanding of ITIL and an ability to apply ITIL concepts to deliver continuous improvement and setting up Service management tool (Jira Service Management).
- An ability to collaborate and build strong relationships through the organisation to achieve service delivery objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to deliver executive briefs, analysis and reporting
Desired qualifications / practical experience
- ITIL v3/4 qualified and AWS certified.
- Experience with Atlassian Toolsets (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Management
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean, value stream mapping.
Apply today or reach out for any questions.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856