This reputable and continually growing market leader is highly regarded in their industry. They are one of the largest in that sector and are known for utilising best practice processes and innovations to support continuous improvement, quality of service and success for the businesses they support. Everyone at the organisation is empowered to do any little thing necessary to make it easy for customers, and are all fiercely committed to driving the businesses purpose. They are currently seeking to appoint a talented Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead a small team in an exceptionally busy role with a wide variety of tasks. These may include but not be limited to:-
- Cash Flow Management - oversee all incoming and outgoing spend and report to the Head of Finance via forecasting and budget reports
- Accounting, Tax, & Legal Compliance Reporting - ensure compliance of all accounting/tax/legal obligations are met
- Reporting and analysis - carry out the functions necessary to produce accurate reporting and deliver reporting as directed by the Head of Finance
- Executing Financial Process Improvement - implement and successfully deliver improvement initiatives directed by Head of Finance
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Systemisation - continually document new, or review existing, processes in all aspects of the role
You will be an experience people leader, with broad Finance & Accounting skills covering Financial and Management Accounting. You are a great communicator and enjoy building relationships and collaboration. You are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, and are not afraid of resolving problems. It's a small team so hands-on is the name of the game as is your focus on continuous improvement. You have exposure to a variety of systems and deem yourself "highly systems literate". Additionally, you bring excellent problem-solving skills including a high level of conceptual and analytical ability with a focus on building and explaining financial capability.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified CPA/CA
- Minimum 5 years' postgraduate experience, ideally in tax and compliance
- Strong experience in Management Accountant and Commercial acumen
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and relevant tax and statutory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence
- A detailed orientated and process driven individual who is passionate about developing and embedding best practice
- A forward-facing individual who believes in driving business and possesses the ability to interpret and explain results to the board, prepare budgets and forecasts, and perform financial planning and analysis
- Proven experience in policy writing and risk assessment
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of integrity, honesty, commitment, and responsibility
What's on offer?
- Career Progression and Professional Development Opportunities
- Excellent Company Benefits and an Exceptional Employee Recognition Program
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856