- 3-month contract with potential to extend
- Melbourne CBD location with WFH options
- VPS 5 level
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a Senior Facilities Officer to demonstrate initiative and a high level of knowledge and experience in establishing, implementing and developing facilities systems, policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of operational effectiveness for all users of the Academy facilities and their services.
This is temporary VPS 5 role and will commence ASAP.
- Contribute to the successful and effective management and delivery of major infrastructure projects in Victorian schools
- Manage property acquisition and site extension
- Organises and coordinates project meetings
- Maintains accurate project records
- Develop policies and procedures related to asset management principles and practice
- Formulate and implement policies, guidelines and procedures relating to the efficient and effective management of the school land and property assets
- Establish and manage governance arrangements, processes, project control boards and working groups
- Establish and monitor consistent project/program reporting and communicate this to relevant parties and decision-makers
- Identify and document project risk, quality standards and tolerances
Key Selection Criteria
- The successful applicant will possess strong commercial, analytical and communication skills. They will also demonstrate adaptive expertise to be responsive to stakeholder requirements, particularly as the department establishes its regional sites throughout Victoria.
- Specialist expertise in the development and implementation of maintenance processes.
- Ensuring facilities achieve compliance in all aspects of occupancy whilst achieving environmental efficiency, this includes fire and evacuation procedures, occupational health and safety, water and waste disposal.
- Experience in the management and review of maintenance programs and suppliers
- Ability to leverage the systems and support of the Department's systems and policies, Department Working Places team (and the Whole of Victorian Government Shared Service Provider),
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856